Top 10 Heatseeker Albums
The shortest #1 track of all time is “Stay” by Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs. †† Holds all-time record of writing probably the most consecutively charted (self-replacing) #1 songs on the Hot a hundred, with four. French-born Jordy Lemoine (age 5 years, 156 days) is the youngest artist to chart on the Hot 100. He established the document when his song “Dur dur d’être bébé! (It’s Tough to Be a Baby)”, where he is credited simply as Jordy, entered the chart on June 19, 1993.
She achieved this with “Cardigan”, “The 1” and “Exile”, all of which debuted inside top-ten in the same week, with the earlier two entering the top-5, on the chart dated August 8, 2020. Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, John Lennon, and Paul McCartney hold the report of writing all of the Top 3 singles for one week. The Gibbs co-wrote the highest three singles for the week of March 18, 1978 – #1 “Night Fever” and #2 “Stayin’ Alive” for the Bee Gees, and #3 “Emotion” for Samantha Sang. Lennon and McCartney co-wrote the highest 3 singles for the week of March 14, 1964 – #1 “I Want to Hold Your Hand”, #2 “She Loves You”, and #3 “Please Please Me”, all for The Beatles. They continued this report the following week of March 21, 1964, when “She Loves You” switched places with “I Want to Hold Your Hand”.
The only music to rule the Billboard Hot one hundred in separate release cycles (one week in 1960, two in 1962), because of adults catching on to the track and its namesake dance after youthful audiences popularized them. The listing of songs was launched by Apple in February of 2010 on the date the 10 billionth song was bought on iTunes. This is probably the most current knowledge available as Apple hasn’t released an updated record chart since then. This listing contains the top 100 songs with the most streams on the audio streaming platform Spotify. As of August 2020, Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” is ranked within the top position, as the one song with more than 2 billion streams.
- “Wake Me Up” held the streaming report for over a yr earlier than being surpassed on 22 May 2015 by Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud”, which became the first music to hit 500 million streams on 12 October 2015.
- Prior to February 2014, Spotify’s most-streamed music was “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons; it was overtaken by Avicii’s “Wake Me Up”, which grew to become the first music to hit 200 million streams on 27 February 2014.
- “One Dance” turned the primary track to hit 1 billion streams 12 December 2016, and held the streaming report for nearly a 12 months before being surpassed by Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” on 21 September 2017.
- Ed Sheeran became the primary artist to debut multiple track within the top 10 for a similar week.
- A month later, nonetheless, it was surpassed by Major Lazer and DJ Snake’s “Lean On”, featuring MØ, which held the streaming record for 11 months till Drake’s “One Dance”, that includes Wizkid and Kyla, overtook it on 18 October 2016.
As of August 12, 2020, the entire top a hundred songs have exceeded 1 billion streams. Taylor Swift is the primary girl to simultaneously debut two songs in the top-5 and three songs in the top-ten of the chart.
I met Flavor Flav in a Las Vegas bowling alley and have not stopped speaking about it. This Parton hit was her second chart-topper and even crossed into mainstream music’s territory.
Most-streamed Songs By Country
It’s certainly one of her most lined songs, now being sung by artists who weren’t even alive when it got here out in 1973, and she’s revealed in interviews that the real Jolene is a composite of her financial institution teller and a fan she met at a show. Cash’s first No. 1 hit on the Billboard chart managed to keep itself on the radar for 43 weeks. Cash stated the music was his “pledge of devotion” to new spouse Vivian Liberto, and, oh, it was written backstage in a single night. As part ofBillboard’s celebration of the 60th anniversary of our Hot one hundred chart this week, we’re taking a deeper take a look at some of the largest artists and singles within the chart’s history.